The Huntley Bridge was one of five in West Prince that washed out during heavy flooding on December 2014.
The bridge was constructed using a 200 mm cast-in-place deck slab over pre-cast pre-stressed NEXT F Beams with partial-depth flanges serve as formwork. The beams were simply supported over a single span of 20 m.
- Ministry of Transportation, PEI
- WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff Engineering Services
TUF-BAR Product Used:
- TUF-BAR, 60 GPa (Grade III)
- Deck: # 5 (15M) and # 6 (20M). A total of 6200 m.
- Wing walls: # 5 (15M). A total of 700 m.
For Sustainable Construction Solutions